Hopefully it’s just over a week untill we will be allowed to reopen! (pending Mondays announcement) We will be opening bookings all being well a week today on the 5th. In the mean time an important update regarding patch testing please read carefully
Please be aware that when we reopen we will have to patch test everyone for the following treatments if:
• It has been over 6 months since your last treatment
• You have had COVID-19
• You have received the COVID-19 vaccination.
- HD Brows & Brow lamination / sculpt
• LVL Lashes & Lash tinting
A patch test is required when a medical change occurs.
- A positive Covid test is a change in medical health
- A Covid vaccination is a change in medical health, please wait 2 weeks from your vaccine for the patch test
- If you haven’t seen us for 6 months or more a patch test is also required
- If you have been treating yourself at home with tinting, lamination or lash kits this can increase sensitivity’s
We understand how frustrating this can be, but this is crucial and most importantly to keep you our clients safe. A patch test needs to be completed at least 48 hours prior to your appointment with us. Please get in touch if you have any queries.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding at this tricky time, we hope to see you very soon